The CESC Breakfast Club is open Mondays and Wednesdays in the Red Building foyer between 8.00-8.30 am. All students and staff are welcome to come along and enjoy the free cereals, toast, milo, fruit, yogurts and the occasional surprise! It is table-seating only and a welcoming atmosphere is provided by the student volunteers and staff who come along. For further information or to donate suitable items, please contact Ms Mc Guire, Breakfast Club Facilitator, on 5990 0200.
To make things even more enjoyable for everyone these basic rules are followed:
- Please sign in (for catering purposes).
- Please relax and sit down to have your breakfast.
- Please do not take food or drinks outside the dining area.
- Please do not take more food or drink than you can consume.
- You can always come back for a second helping, don't waste!
- Please return your bowls, plates, cups, cutlery, etc.