Secondary school students aged up to 18 can travel on a Child myki. If you’re aged 17 and 18 you must carry government issued proof of age ID (such as a passport, learner permit, driver licence, Proof of Age card, Key Pass), or proof of another concession entitlement (such as a PTV School Student ID or Health Care Card). More information is available here.
Scroll to Top