TERM 4 ARRANGEMENTS
As you will have seen, the Victorian government’s roadmap to easing Corona virus restrictions outlines how schools will operate in Term 4. The coronavirus (COVID-19) website gives Victorians access to coronavirus (COVID-19) information through a single destination. The following documents have more information in a range of languages.
- From week 1 of Term 4 (5 October), remote and flexible learning will continue for all students except for rural and regional special schools, and VCE students who will return for assessments during the first week.
- From week 2 (12 October), Year 7, 11 and 12 students, including Year 10s doing VCAL or VCE subjects, will return to on-site schooling.
- From week 4 (26 October) Students in Year 8 to 10 will return to on-site schooling.
This staged return is, of course, dependent on the numbers of infections decreasing as forecast. We know this will be a difficult start to next term in what has already been an extraordinarily difficult year. Please know that we are here to support you in the coming weeks and months.
- 14th – 18th September
- 5th – 9th October
- 12th – 16th October
- 19th – 23rd(closed 15/10)
- Approved applicants will be supervised on site between 8:35 and 3:00 by College staff
- Only students whose parents / guardians have submitted the online form by Thursday 10am of the previous week will be granted access to the school
- Under no circumstances will students without a submitted form be granted access to the school.