TERM 3 ARRANGEMENTS
Please note the following changes to learning following Premier Daniel Andrews announcement on Sunday August 2nd. From Wednesday 5th August all secondary school students across Victoria will move to remote and flexible learning. The only students learning onsite will be students who are deemed vulnerable. More detailed information can be viewed here.
- The application form is sent by Compass email each Tuesday, a new application is required each week and can also be accessed here
- 13th – 17th June
- 20th – 24th June
- 27th – 31st June
- 3rd – 4th August
- 10th – 14th August
- 17th – 21st August (opens 11/8)
- 24th – 28th August (opens 18/8)
- Approved applicants will be supervised on site between 8:35 and 3:00 by College staff
- Only students whose parents / guardians have submitted the online form by Thursday 10am of the previous week will be granted access to the school
- Under no circumstances will students without a submitted form be granted access to the school.