VIRTUAL TOUR & FACILITIES
CRANBOURNE EAST SECONDARY COLLEGE VIRTUAL TOUR
The facilities at the new school are state of the art and most impressive. The school consists of six main buildings and numerous, newly constructed relocatable:
- Administration wing containing offices, sickbay, and the library (LRC).
- Design, Technology, Craft & Science building where there are state of the art facilities for subjects such as Woodwork, Metal Work, Plastics, Visual Communication, Fabrics and Textiles and Science for all year levels.
- Performing Arts and Physical Education building which contains Music classrooms and rehearsal rooms, a Drama area, a 350 seat Theatre, Food Technology kitchens, a Gymnasium and weights room and a Canteen.
- Years 7 to 8 Learning Centre where year 7 to 8 students undertake most of their core learning. The Learning Spaces are centered around a large open space and all rooms have LCD Projectors.
- Years 9 to 10 Learning Centre where year 9 to 10 students take the majority of their classes. This building is also very well equipped with LCD projectors.
- Years 11 to 12 VCAL Learning Centre each with an LCD projector.
- There are also a number of portable classrooms each of which have LCD projectors.
The school enjoys the use of several outdoor facilities including exercise machines, basketball courts, a full size soccer pitch, a secure, undercover bike shed and a central agora (open meeting space).