Bocca Foods operate the College Canteen. They will provide recess and lunch meals for purchase to the college community. Also, You will now be able to place online lunch orders directly with Bocca Foods at their website, www.boccafoods.com.au, instructions below. Bocca Foods also does catering, see here for more information:
- Select “Register now” to register yourself as a parent account.
- Complete all relevant details for yourself. This will ensure that we have a way of contacting you should it be required for any reason
- Select Canteen Orders
- Select “I am a parent”
- Select a School
- Select the “ADD STUDENT”
- Complete the details for your child, ensuring you select the correct school for your child and be sure to fill in their year level and class information.
- Complete any relevant Dietary Requirements that will ensure the food provided to your child meets their specific needs.
- You can add multiple children by selecting the “Add Student” button at the bottom of the screen
- Once completed select “Save” and you are ready to begin ordering.
See below, a printable menu can also be downloaded here.
- Select the day you would like your order to arrive first
- Select as many items as you wish from our extensive menu up to 9:00am
- Students have been given a priority line to pick up lunch orders from the canteen