© 2019 All rights reserved
Parent, Student, Teacher Interviews
October 7 @ 12:00 pm - 7:30 pm AEDT
The College is providing an opportunity for you to meet with your child’s teachers to discuss his/her progress. Students in year 7-11 are not required in class but are expected to be in the interviews with you. Classes run as normal for year 12 students, this includes year 11s taking a year 12 subject.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 7th October from 12pm to 7:30pm. Each interview is for 10 minutes and will be ONLINE. A link to a virtual meeting room for each staff member appears in Compass and will be emailed to you closer to the day of interviews.
Bookings OPEN on September 15th and CLOSE at 12pm on October 6th
Interviews are booked through Compass, see instructions below. Log in at https://cesc-vic.compass.education If you are unable to login, please call the College on 03 5990 0200
- Select ‘Conferences’ from under the People icon
- Select ‘Parent, Student & Teacher Interviews Term 4, 2021
- Click ‘Show me How to Book’ for instructions, see below
- Choose from list of available teachers
- Teachers will be unavailable at certain times due to bookings with other parents or when teaching year 12 classes