Student Accident Insurance

Parents/guardians of students, who do not have student accident insurance, are responsible for paying the cost of medical treatment for injured students, including the cost of ambulance attendance/transport and any other transport costs.
Parents/guardians can purchase insurance policies from commercial insurers. Ambulance cover can be purchased from Ambulance Victoria.
Skip to content