Camps, Sports & Excursions Fund

  • school camps or trips
  • swimming and school-organised sport programs
  • outdoor education programs
  • excursions and incursions.

Families holding a valid means-tested concession card or temporary foster parents are eligible to apply.

More information can be found here.

A copy of your current Health Care Card must be provided so your application can be lodged.

Skip to content