BOOKLISTS & RESOURCES
Textbooks and stationery are provided by Campion and ordered online. You can access the online ordering form HERE or collect a paper copy from the College. If you are unable to order and pay online you can visit the Campion warehouse where you can pay with cash, credit card, debit card or Australia Post Load and Go Card.
- Cranbourne East Secondary College (if selected)
- 50 Stately Drive, Cranbourne East
- Friday 24th of January, 2 – 6 pm ( School Library)
- Campion Warehouse (pay on pick up)
- 88-92 Waterview Close, Dandenong South VIC 3175
- Home or Office Delivery (pre-paid online)
- Economy delivery ($5 per item up to a maximum of $15.95)
The college is conscious of the need to provide an opportunity for families to recycle and trade their textbooks and other student resources. The college introduced an initiative to provide parents with the ability to trade second-hand items via the Sustainable School Shop.
The service provides access to second-hand textbooks, calculators, stationery, musical equipment, etc all year round. Parents can even trade with other parents from nearby schools; many schools are using the service in the area. Results from other schools have been excellent; families have enjoyed a more comprehensive and convenient method of trading these items. We encourage parents to take full advantage of this opportunity.